BEARING LOAD: max. 10kg
1. Use nail included in the delivery to nail formwork plug onto formwork:
2. Place lower part of the capsule with marking FACING UP (=direction of light) on the formwork plug until it locks firmly into place. Insert both locking pins into the upper slots in the formwork plug.
3. Use screwdriver to clear the openings needed for empty conduits from the lid and clean them. Press empty conduits into openings until it they are fastened securely (about two or three corrugations). Now firmly push capsule lid onto lower part of capsule until it locks into place.
4. Securely fasten empty conduit to reinforcing steel. Make sure to fix it in a way that prevents empty conduit from loosening through concrete or concrete vibrator.
5. Pay particular attention to the capsule when performing concreting work. Protect it from falling concrete or damage caused by concrete vibrator!
6. After stripping formwork, clamping mechanism has to be unlocked by pushing locking pins into cavity of the capsule with a screwdriver. Next, remove formwork plug by pulling the nail from the capsule with pliers. Remove locking pins and clean capsule, if necessary, for further use with bayonet mechanism:
7. For electrical connection of the ARCHI-TEC, please refer to the relevant Installation Instructions.
BEARING LOAD: max. 10kg
Follow instructions for concrete capsule.
1. After stripping formwork and removing formwork plug, use installation tool to adjust plaster ring to desired plaster thickness (0-15mm). 2. Removing mounting ring with pliers will reveal the plaster claws. Make sure plaster claws do not stick out to the front. Claws must be completely covered by plaster..
INSTALLATION DEPTH: depending on module
BEARING LOAD: max. 10KG
1.Prepare substructure for screwing module into
2. Feed cable through opening in plaster module.
3. Carefully screw plaster module into prepared opening.
Plaster modules are brittle and may break easily.
4.Adding fabric tape, fill the joints. Prime and paint the plaster module with the ceiling paint. Plaster modules are not suitable for coarse plaster!
INSTALLATION DEPTH: 80mm BEARING LOAD: max. 5kg TOOLS: 68mm hole cutter, cordless drill
BEARING LOAD: max. 10kg
1. Prepare substructure for
screwing installation module into drywall ceiling. Use
screwdriver to clear openings for empty conduit in the cap
and clean them. Press empty conduit into opening until it is
fastened (about two or three corrugations).
2. Screw drywall capsule indesignated opening.
3. Use mounting ring to adjust to plaster thickness as needed.
INSTALLATION DEPTH: 60mm BEARING LOAD: max. 1kg TOOL: 32mm drill
1. Drill a 32mm hole.
2. Insert spackling ring into opening from below, add cable holder and fasten ring with screw nut from above.
INSTALLATION DEPTH: 60mm
BEARING LOAD: max. 7kg
TOOLS: 35mm drill, hex key
1.Drill 35mm hole (minimum board thickness 25mm).
2. Flush-mount mounting ring in wooden ceiling, using the two setscrews.
Make sure to screw setscrews all the way in, leaving no end protruding into the opening so that the BALDACHIN outlet/DOT 28 module can be inserted smoothly.
In CNC fabricated solid wood ceilings, you can also use the wooden capsule.
1. Drill a hole with 38mm in
2. (OPTIONAL) If you use a mini converter for a luminaire, please connect it before mounting the Rendel 28.
3. Insert the Rendel 28 into the hole. Use a 1,5m Allen key to turn the cavity fixture until the fastening has a firm hold.
4. Now mount your component of the DOT 28 System using the bayonet lock.
Reserve enough space for cooling element. Adhere to minimum installation depth. Do not over-insulate or cover with steam brake, fleece or film!
MAXIMUM LOAD 1 TO 10 KG, DEPENDING ON CABLE AND MODULE
1. Tighten BALDA bayonet mechanism to luminaire cable hand-tight. (OPTIONAL 1) Screw hole for rope suspension provided in bayonet mechanism, using a 1.5mm drill.
(OPTIONAL 2) Run luminaire wire through hole and adjust to desired length.
2. Push bayonet mechanism up with slotted screwdriver and rotate clockwise by 90°, then pull downwards until it locks into place.
To de-install, lift bayonet mechanism and rotate counter-clockwise by 90°.
For a rope suspension use BALDA S (Art.Nr167050).
HANDLE LUMINAIRE CABLE WITH CARE. DO NOT BEND! DO NOT REMOVE PROTECTIVE TUBE BEFORE COMPLETING INSTALLATION!
1.Adjust and carefully secure cable length using the two
socket screws. Install pendant luminaire according to the
installation manual enclosed and mount luminaire into the
ceiling with the bayonet mechanism (see left).
2.After setting the right length, use enclosed blade and carefully open side of protective tube.
3. Cut protective tube just below bayonet mechanism.
4. Carefully remove protective tube from cable.