BEARING LOAD: max. 10kg
1. Use nail included in the delivery to nail formwork plug onto formwork:
2. Place lower part of the capsule with marking FACING UP (=direction of light) on the formwork plug until it locks firmly into place. Insert both locking pins into the upper slots in the formwork plug.
3. Use screwdriver to clear the openings needed for empty conduits from the lid and clean them. Press empty conduits into openings until it they are fastened securely (about two or three corrugations). Now firmly push capsule lid onto lower part of capsule until it locks into place.
4. Securely fasten empty conduit to reinforcing steel. Make sure to fix it in a way that prevents empty conduit from loosening through concrete or concrete vibrator.
5. Pay particular attention to the capsule when performing concreting work. Protect it from falling concrete or damage caused by concrete vibrator!
6. After stripping formwork, clamping mechanism has to be unlocked by pushing locking pins into cavity of the capsule with a screwdriver. Next, remove formwork plug by pulling the nail from the capsule with pliers. Remove locking pins and clean capsule, if necessary, for further use with bayonet mechanism:
7. For electrical connection of the ARCHI-TEC, please refer to the relevant Installation Instructions.