INSTALLATION DEPTH: 80mm BEARING LOAD: max. 10kg TOOLS: 68mm hole cutter, cordless drill1. Drill 68mm hole.
BEARING LOAD: max. 10kg
1. Prepare substructure for
screwing installation module into drywall ceiling. Use
screwdriver to clear openings for empty conduit in the cap
and clean them. Press empty conduit into opening until it is
fastened (about two or three corrugations).
2. Screw drywall capsule indesignated opening.
3. Use mounting ring to adjust to plaster thickness as needed.
INSTALLATION DEPTH: 60mm BEARING LOAD: max. 1kg TOOL: 32mm drill
1. Drill a 32mm hole.
2. Insert spackling ring into opening from below, add cable holder and fasten ring with screw nut from above.
INSTALLATION DEPTH: depending on module
BEARING LOAD: max. 10KG
1.Prepare substructure for screwing module into
2. Feed cable through opening in plaster module.
3. Carefully screw plaster module into prepared opening.
Plaster modules are brittle and may break easily. 4.Adding fabric tape, fill the joints. Make sure to plaster the joints only and not all of the module (for all-plaster ceilings see spackling insert). Prime and paint the plaster module with the ceiling paint. Plaster modules are not suitable for coarse plaster!
BEARING LOAD: max. 10kg
Follow instructions for concrete capsule.
1. After stripping formwork and removing formwork plug, use installation tool to adjust plaster ring to desired plaster thickness (0-15mm). 2. Removing mounting ring with pliers will reveal the plaster claws. Make sure plaster claws do not stick out to the front. Claws must be completely covered by plaster..
BEARING LOAD: max. 10kg
1. Nail plug onto formwork.
2. Place lower part of the capsule onto formwork plug and push until it locks firmly into place. Insert both locking pins into the upper slots in the plug.
3. Use screwdriver to clear the openings needed for empty conduit in the cap and clean them. Press empty conduit into opening until it is fastened (about two or three corrugations). Now firmly push capsule cover onto lower part and lock it into place.
4. Securely fasten empty conduit to rebar to prevent it from loosening through poured concrete or concrete vibrator.
(OPTION) When using capsule cover with added cooling surface, connect empty conduit to that.
5. After stripping formwork, unlock clamp mechanism by pushing locking pins into hollow space with a screwdriver. Now remove formwork plug by pulling nail with pliers. Remove locking pins and clean capsule, if necessary, for further use with bayonet mechanism..
Mounting in timber with mounting ring
Mounting in timber - Solid wood ceiling with mounting box
All electrical installations and maintenance work have to be carried out by an authorized electrician of your trust according to local safety standards. Before drilling, check the position of main leads in order not to damage them! Attantion! Before you start working, make sure to disconnect main leads (230V) from power grid! Switch of fuses.
1.Tighten BALDA bayonet mechanism to luminaire cable hand-tight. (optional 1) Screw hole for rope suspension provided in bayonet mechanism, using a 1.5mm drill. (optional 2) Run luminaire wire through hole and adjust to ceiling with the bayonet mechanism (see left). 2.Push bayonet mechanism up with slotted screwdriver and rotate clockwise by 90°, then pull downwards. 3.To de-install, lift bayonet mechanism and rotate counter-clockwise by 90°.
Attention! Handle Cable of Pendant Luminaire with care!
Make sure the recess of the luminaire remains clean and undamaged during the whole process. Screw the luminaire module onto the same substructure as the plasterboard (12.5 mm). If there is double plating, make sure there is an adequate recess in the first plasterboard plating. Put some fabric tape into the spatula border intended therefor. Finish the joints cleanly and neatly and use a filler which is elastic enough. Ground and apply the paint on the luminaire. (Best use a small structured roll.) The luminaire is not suitable for outside. Don’t use the luminaire on coarse-grained plaster!
All electrical installations have to be made by an authorized electrician you trust. - Connect the device to the mains. - Lead the illuminant with the provided pens. - The installation guidelines of the illuminant manufacturer should always be observed during installation the illuminant.
Volem: With a hole cutter (diameter: 120mm), drill a hole into the plasterboard at the intended location. Screw the luminaire module onto the same substructure as the plasterboard. Finish the joints cleanly and neatly and use a filler which is elastic enough. Ground and apply the paint on the luminaire. The illuminant is not suitable for outside – IP 20!
Volem extro: Screw the construction board on the substructure of the plasterboard ceiling. Mount the plasterboard firmly on the substructure. Fix the plaster module on the construction board. Fill joints cleanly and neatly by using a fabric tape. Ground and apply the paint on the plaster module.
Electrical Installation All electrical installations have to be made by an authorized electrician. Lead the wires through the opening in the luminaire module and connect them to the base supplied. Bend the tension flaps back so you can insert the light fixture into the module. Push the base into the module until the tension flaps lock into place.